To become a follower to Darlene's blog, click on the "follow" tab at the very bottom of the screen.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

POETRY ZONE

I'm still involved in the poem-a-day challenge, but I'll share a couple of favorites from the week.


THE GOOD SHEPHERD

Worried and broke, unable to provide
My needs are met by my Lord, the Shepherd
I camp by cool waters, soft grass my bed
I follow His map, my Lord, the Shepherd
My natural cravings destroy my life
He remakes my heart, my Lord, the Shepherd
I walk through life’s darkest hours
While He holds my hand, my Lord, the Shepherd
Enemies attack and friends fall away
I wine and dine with my Lord, the Shepherd
Today and always, we walk hand in hand
My home’s in His land, my Lord, the Shepherd
Step by step and day by day He leads me
He’s Yahweh Shamah, my Lord, the Shepherd
 
 
TREPIDATION
Leafy
Barky
Mossy
Scary
Trail map left out leafy, barky log
Taking us through mossy, scary bog
 

No comments: